How to make a ringtone on iPhone – 3 simple ways
1. It is rid ;
2. It takes merely a few minutes ;
3. It is playfulness !
In this article, we will show you three different ways to make free ringtones for iPhone. You can use websites, GarageBand app or iTunes to convert songs to ringtones. Select what applies best to you :
where to download?
The easiest way to get free ringtones for iPhone is to use one of the many websites to download existing ringtones. Most of them besides offer the possibility to upload your front-runner song to convert it into a ringtone.
⚡ Once you downloaded the ringtone to your personal computer, you can add it to your iPhone via our free iTunes alternative, CopyTrans Manager .
In the holocene exhaust, Apple got rid of the ringtones check in iTunes. But even if you manage to add a ringtone to your iPhone, it ’ s impossible to remove it with iTunes. fortunately for you, CopyTrans Manager can delete a ringtone !
How to make your own ringtone on iPhone
here is a small selection of websites to download and create free iPhone ringtones :
No matter which web site you go for, the procedures to create custom ringtones are about identical. In the take after steps I used www.melofania.club to download and create dislodge custom-made ringtones for my iPhone .
The advantage of www.melofania.club is that you can download existing ringtones for free and without having to create a user account. To download existing iPhone ringtones :
- Open https://www.melofania.club/
- Search for a song using the search bar on the top right of the page, or click on a popular ringtone like e.g. “Roar from Katy Perry” or “Lorde from Royals”.
- In the next window select “iPhone” to download the ringtone in *.m4r format.
- The ringtone will be saved to the Downloads folder on your PC and you can now use iTunes or our free iTunes Alternative, CopyTrans Manager, to add it to your iPhone.
Create free ringtones for iPhone using your favourite songs
If you didn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate find what you are looking for, you can use Melofania.com or any early web site that we mentioned above, to create individual iPhone ringtones. To do therefore, follow these steps :
- Go back to the site and click on “Upload”.
- Select the song that you want to convert into a ringtone and click on “Open”.
- Wait until the website finishes uploading and processing the file.
- Now you can easily select the part of the song that you want to convert into a ringtone. Most sites allow ringtones with a maximum length of 30 seconds. Once you are done, confirm your choice by clicking on “Create ringtone”.
- In the next window, you can enter the artist and track name. After that, click on a “Get ringtone” button.
- Now, select the right file format “*.m4r” to download your free, custom iPhone ringtone to your PC.
- The ringtone will be saved to the Downloads folder, from where you can add it to your iPhone.
How to make ringtones for iPhone
from computer without iTunes
To cursorily add a custom ringtone to your iPhone, you can use our barren iTunes Alternative .
Download CopyTrans Manager from :
CopyTrans Manager Download
- Install and launch the program.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and wait until its contents show up in CopyTrans Manager.
- Now, simply drag and drop the ringtone from the downloads folder into the open CopyTrans Manager window.
- Click on “Apply” and the ringtone will be saved to your iPhone.
How to set a custom ringtone iPhone
once you successfully added your custom ringtone to your iPhone you can set it like this :
On your iPhone, go to “ Settings > Sounds > Ringtone ” and select the ringtone. Usually you will find all customs ringtones on top of the ringtone list.
That ’ s it !
How to back up iPhone ringtones to PC
You may wish to have a safe backup of your customs iPhone ringtones before updating the io interpretation or before moving to another telephone. Whatever the case, habit CopyTrans to back up the ringtones as described in this tutorial .
Tutorial : How to back up iPhone ringtones to PC
How to make a custom ringtone on iPhone
Another easy way to make a ringtone is to make it directly on your iPhone. To do that, you need good two things :
- GarageBand iOS app (you can download it from the AppStore for free);
- A song on your iPhone you want to use as a ringtone.
WARNING: you can ’ t transfer DRM-protected songs ( all the songs from Apple music subscription ).
Read more: Free Ringtones for Android Download
Don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate be afraid of the numeral of steps and screenshots : in fact, this is a very simple action and will take about five minutes .
- Run the program on your iPhone.
- Select a random instrument. In the example, we chose a “Smart piano”.
- Now you just need to record something. Don’t worry, you will delete this sound later and replace it with your song. To record you need to do this: tap on the red circle – make some noise with keys – tap on the green triangle.
- Tap the “Edit” button.
- After that, tap the Loops button and add the chosen track: just drag and drop this song into your project.
- Now you can delete the piano noise you’ve made before. Double-click on it and choose “Delete”.
- Don’t forget that ringtones have a maximum duration of 30 seconds. You can crop a song by holding its edges.
- After that, click on a triangle in the upper-left corner and click on “My songs”.
- Long-press on a song you’ve just made and click on “Share”.
- Click on “ringtone”.
- Change the name of the song if you want and click on “Export”.
If you want to set this birdcall as a shade to your calls, text or other alerts, go to iPhone Settings > Sounds > Ringtone. You will find the ringtone you ’ ve equitable created right at the top of the list .
How to make ringtones for iPhone
The third base way to well create ringtones and to add them to your iPhone is using iTunes itself.
- Open iTunes and select the song that you wish to convert into a ringtone. Right-click on it and select “Song Info”.
- In the new window, go to the tab named “Options” and set the Stop Time to 30 seconds or shorter. Click on OK.
- With the song highlighted, click on File, then on Convert and select “Create AAC Version.” Your song will now get duplicated. Note: Don’t forget to go back to the original to remove the Stop Time.
- Select the newly created AAC Version of your song, right click and select “Show in Windows Explorer”.
- Now, manualy change the file extension from *.m4a to *.m4r. Ignore the warning about changing the file extension in clicking on “Yes”.
Note: If you don ’ thymine see an extension of the file so you can ’ metric ton change it, here is how to :
- Type “Control Panel” in the Start Menu search bar and click the Control Panel.
- Type “File Explorer” in the search box, click on “File Explorer Options”, then on the “View” tab and uncheck the box “Hide extensions for known file types.”
That ’ s it ! To make a ringtone is a easy as that. We wish you lots of fun with your new free iPhone ringtones !
Other ringtones music chart
Top 5 ringtones
Dance - Electronics
EDM - Dj Remix
Latest New Ringtone 2021
Movies - Games
New Ringtone 2021
New Ringtone 2022
Rap - Hip Hop